Shipping & Returns
Please note that all orders have a 1-3 business day handling time in addition to the shipping times below. Please contact us before making your purchase if you need an item by a specific date so we can advise you on shipping and expedited handling.
Domestic shipping within the US (2-3 business days) for a flat fee. Domestic US orders over $150 have complementary shipping.
Domestic expedited shipping (1-2 business days) is available at checkout for a flat fee. Please contact us if you need something overnighted.
International Shipping (4-10 business days) for a flat fee based on item weight.
International shipping is complementary with orders over $500.
Expedited Global Express Guaranteed (1-3 business days) is available for a flat fee.
Please be familiar with your own customs policies and charges. The customer is accountable for any additional customs fees, taxes and/or charges. Modig is not responsible for any items damaged or lost by the shipping carrier.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We want your shopping experience with Modig to be as easy and hassle-free as possible. As such, we have extended our return policy in order to better address the needs of our customers.
To better guarantee your purchase, we encourage our customers to read all condition statements and review the detailed measurements provided for every item on our site. We also encourage you to ask any questions in advance before purchasing anything from us including sizing information, color clarification, etc.
We can easily accommodate exchanges or returns for store credit.
Returns are accepted if you follow the steps below:
1. We are contacted within 24 hours of receiving the item with written intent to return.
2. Once approved for a return, the item is postmarked for return within 48 hours of the notification.
3. Item is unworn with all tags attached and in the condition it was sent. If tags are removed and/or item has been worn or shows damage of any kind, we retain the right to refuse a refund for the item or deduct the cost of cleaning/mending from the return amount.
4. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges and will not be reimbursed for the original shipping cost (this includes all custom fees, duties and taxes).
5. Returned item must be shipped with appropriate tracking and insurance. We can provide the return shipping label if requested, and the cost will be deducted from the final return amount.
1427 NW Raleigh St.
Portland, OR, 97209
Items NOT eligible for returns:
X Purchases from our Sale section
X Jewelry, handbags, shoes and accessories
X Lingerie and underthings
X Antique garments (1930's or earlier)
X No refunds are given for items damaged or lost by the carrier during shipping. We ship all items insured and the purchaser is to pursue any shipping claims with the carrier.