60's timeless, rare vintage dress from the phenomenal designer Norman Norell. Green sleeveless wool fully lined sleeveless dress with 2 pockets in the front and 4 buttons down the back. This collectible vintage dress was purchased in the 1960s at a store called Martha Weathered. If you love Norman Norell, this will be a perfect addition to your wardrobe. Such a classic dress in a beautiful shade of green! Here are some interesting facts about Norman Norell:
1. Norman Norell was born David Levinson and changed his name after he studied fashion illustration at Parson's.
2. He was a designer for Hattie Carnegie for 12 years.
3. He partnered with Anthony Traina and started his own firm Traina-Norell in 1941.
4. He received his first Coty award in 1943.
5. His designs can be seen in films too! That Touch of Mink, The Wheeler Diaries and Solid Gold Cadillac.
6. Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, wore a vintage Norell dress at a Washington Christmas party in December, 2010
|Length from top of shoulder to waist||13"|
|Length from waist||37"|