Pristine navy blue brimless 1960s vintage Adolfo straw hat with fabulous structured bow in the back. Saks Fifth Avenue Adolfo straw hat in excellent condition measuring 22 inches.
If you don't know much about Adolfo Sardina, here are some interesting facts:
1. Adolfo started out as an apprentice to The couturier Cristobal Balenciaga.
2. He originally designed hats for the milliner Emme.
3. He won a Coty award in 1955.
4. He started designing clothing in 1962 and earned a Coty award for his contribution to design from head to toe in 1969.
5. He eventually designed everthing from menswear to cologne.
"A person can look put together without appearing too rigid or too extravagant, If people are astute enough to combine different clothes with flair and style, they can create their own fashion. We all must maintain the freedom to show off individuality. Fashion should be revolutionary, but always in the direction of good taste." Adolfo Sardina